Friday, June 25, 2010

Awesome July is coming up

I am so excited and making a happy dance. You wonder why? I tell you why: Awesome July is coming up and it will already kick off tomorrow. I do count the end of June as July because it is the end of the first term at uni and Awesome July sounds way better than Awesome End June and July, doesn't it? Anywhere, you were asking what is soooo awesome about July? 


Okay, I am going to tell you: Tomorrow, (in about nine and a half hours to be exact) I am going to fly to Tokyo for about 4 days, yes, the Tokyo in Japan, I am going to visit our dear friends who moved to Tokyo about 9 months ago. I can't wait to see Tokyo and the crazy fashion, eat sushi, drink sake and sing karaoke, and of course spend time with our great friends. 


After 4 days in a crazy city, I would say it is time for some relaxing time on the beach. Just a quick overnight stop in Singapore to pack some fresh clothes, and then the hubby and I will be off to Bali on next Wednesday. We will be also celebrating the beach wedding of a colleague and friend of mine over in Bali. 
Oh I love weddings, I love the beach and I love to see new places - perfect combination. Luckily I worked on my tan on Sentosa (small island of Singapore) last weekend.


Well then, mid of July, we will fly to Seoul for 4 days. The hubby has been raving about this city for months now, I couldn't take it any longer - I want to see Seoul. It is supposed to be a very modern city, the Korean Barbecue is supposed to be fantastic, soju (Korean spirit made from rice) and yes there is also karaoke. 


So now you know, this is why my July will be awesome. I will post about my adventures including photos.


Any tips from you???

No comments:

Post a Comment