Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh, go away - you bloody homesickness

Today is one of those days where I just want to go back to bed, eat chocolate, pull the blanket over my head and wait for the next day to begin. Being a such mood also brings back the bloody feeling of being home sick. So instead going to bed and feeling sorry for myself, I better write about the things which I miss and then I will go the gym (a work out will make me feel better too). 
Here are the things which I miss:



  • Jesse, our cute American Coker Spaniel (I miss everything about him, playing with him, cuddling with him, his smile, even him being cheeky)
  • our house in Collingwood
  • my great friends and family
  • my beautiful little sister and my nephew
  • Doing our weekly shopping at the Queen Victoria Market with the hubby on a Saturday morning  
  • sleeping in my own king size bed (this Asian queen size bed is terrible)
  • catching up with my girl friends for a coffee and shopping in the little lanes in Melbourne and Chadstone
  • Running outside, along the Yarra River
  • Pub nights on a Thursday night
  • Breakfast on Smith St
  • a great meal cooked by my parents-in-law
  • Great Red Wine
  • Driving
  • Hearing the Aussie Accent
  • the 4 different season (I would like to wear boots and scarf again)

No comments:

Post a Comment